Come and enjoy a fun Sunday with people like you, interested in the art of calligraphy!
Our beginner Modern Calligraphy Workshop will teach you the basics of pointed-pen calligraphy. You will learn from the tools used in modern calligraphy, how to use them, to write the alphabet in calligraphy.
If you are starting out or are looking for hands-on tips and techniques to improve your beginner's skills, this workshop is for you.
Each workshop includes:
- 2 hrs of instruction and hands on practice with Giulissa from Paperloveme.
- Take home materials:
- 1 Pen Holder
- 2 Nibs
- 1 Pot of black ink
- Class Journal - contains printed pages of:
- Syllabus - what to expect of the class and optional steps / classes to take to intermediate and advanced calligraphy
- Calligraphy and materials definition and description
- Practice sheets
- Upper and lower case Copperplate font
- Upper and lower case free style font
- Example of sentences in Copperplate and free font style
-Suggested materials to buy to practice at home
- Cupcakes & light refreshments